What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as when you leave comments, sign up for a newsletter or contact us via a form or email.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Email addresses
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our website for the purposes outlined here:
- To send administrative information to you. This may include changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to review the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To deliver services you have requested, such as signing up for a newsletter or asking for more information via our contact form.
- To respond to enquries and offer support to users.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications where you have requested this, for example by signing up to our newsletter. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will we share your information with anyone?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- Required by law, or
- Your consent has been given.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any legal obligation e.g. search warrant, subpoena, court order.
- To protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
Keeping your information safe
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee internet security and as a result cannot guarantee that any information you input on our website is totally secure. You should only access the website within a secure environment and make sure you are informed and aware of the limits to privacy on the internet.
Collecting information from minors
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 you will need to have a parent or guardian sign up for any newsletters.
If we learn that personal information from users under 18 years old has been collected, we will delete this data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com
Use of visitor statistics
We use WP Statistics to monitor visitor traffic patterns and website usage. WP Statistics doesn’t collect, store or send any personal data. We anonymize IP addresses so any statistical data does not contain any personally identifiable information.
We only look at the data collectively rather than on an individual basis.
Your privacy rights
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws.
These may include:
- The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- The right to request rectification or erasure
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability
At any time you can withdraw permission for the use of your personal information. This can be done either by ticking the “unsubscribe” link contained in newsletter communications, or by sending an email requesting this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites or social media. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated date.
If we make significant changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you by email. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com